Escape what is haunting you and run free.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

A few months ago... everything was black


Black is my warmest color 
It’s what I see when I cry 
It’s the only thing there
Black 
The problem with crying secretly is 
You want people to know you’re crying 
But then they don’t 
And you cry harder 
And your mouth opens wide 
To prepare for that scream in your head 
To come out into the wide open world
But it doesn’t
I think I just want someone to hear my scream
Without me making a noise 
My mind is always screaming
Because I’m not who I’m told to be 
I’m nothing like they think I am
Nothing 
Yet I’m the one who’s wrong 
And that’s why I cry so much and why I’m crying now 
When will it stop?
When does the black fade into light?
I just don’t know right now 
Darkness envelops my minds when I let it
Which is much too often 
The black 
Never ends









No comments:

Post a Comment